Winter is tapering away but I’m still craving alllll the cozy comfort foods and mac n’ cheese is at the top of that list! This is my second time making this recipe and IM IN LOVE. It’s so quick and so easy (my two favorite recipe attributes). This recreates the boxed macaroni taste! There are healthier recipes out there but sometimes you just need the processed, boxes taste xD
Makes 2 servings.
2/3 cup pasta of your choice
1/2 cup water
2/3 cup almond milk
1 tablespoon vegan butter
A little garlic powder
1/3 cup vegan cheese
1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place pasta, water, and milk in a small saucepan and mix.
2. Place pan on medium heat and bring to simmer.
3. Once simmering, reduce heat to low and cook until noodles are tender (about 10 minutes). Keep stirring to prevent noodles from sticking.
4. Melt in butter and stir in garlic powder.
5. Add cheese and stir until sauce is thick and creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
If you’re not vegan or not allergic to dairy then you can substitute normal milk, cheese, and butter!
THAT’S IT. I’m so obsessed with this video that I even made a video tutorial recipe over on my YouTube channel.
What food are you obsessed with right now?